Thursday, December 31, 2015

Anyone who actually makes money online or is freelancing themselves online using websites and actually making a pretty decent amount of steady income, how do you do it, what do you do, how much do you make?

No comments :

I am on disability get 750 a month and its not enough I can't really do full time jobs due to my disability. I know somewhat about computers but not coding or programming or anything but enough to like build, repair and remove viruses and stuff and dual boot hard drives.

I need to find a legit way of making more than what I get on my disability, but online and I never done taxes or w2 or w9 or any other forms so before I try anything I need to know it is 100% guaranteed reliable and it is always going to end up being that exact figure each month.

sorry for grammar, it is not my best but I try.



Submitted December 31, 2015 at 01:59PM by imdonewiththisliffe
via http://ift.tt/1Ov2qwd

No comments :

Post a Comment