Wednesday, December 23, 2015
100,000 subscribers giveaway winners
Well, this received a much bigger response than I expected! Over a thousand entries!!!
Lets get to it. The number to guess was 11268. For those who asked how it came to be the number of choice, I used random.org.
Nobody guessed it exactly, but that is to be expected since there was a 1 in 100,000 chance. I should have thought this one through.
Anyway, since no one guessed it, 4 nearest guesses get $5 in Amazon each. It would have been awesome if someone got the $20 but I guess the more the merrier!
Winners in no particular order:
cue drumroll
/u/January11_2015_1214a - 11514
The winners have been PMd their codes. Hope everyone had fun. Happy holidays!
Submitted December 23, 2015 at 09:47PM by aghuman1
via http://ift.tt/1NDqPCK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment