Friday, July 12, 2024

New to swagbucks, need your advice

No comments :

hello :) I wanted to try Swagbucks but I don't live in the US (I live in a North African country) and the game offers they give me are few, and there are barely any surveys.

I opened another account (on another device) with a US VPN and I got more offers but I can't verify that account since it needs a US phone number, I was able to do some surveys without the verification so I was thinking about avoiding verification but I think that will be a problem in the future when I want to redeem one of the rewards after collecting many SB,

so I need your opinion on this :( Should I continue with my verified account with only a few offers and slow SB collecting or continue with my US account without phone verification? and do you have any tips on this?



Submitted July 12, 2024 at 02:57AM by NoConstruction7149 https://ift.tt/W5htrUp

No comments :

Post a Comment