Sunday, July 14, 2024

APPLYING FOR AN OF CHATTER ( I have 2 years and 6 months of Experience )

No comments :

I have experience working as an OF/Adult Chatter. I help the model engage with their fans by chatting with their subscribers, I also send welcome DM's, PPV sales chats, custom photos and videos, sexting, etc. I am excellent at building rapport and developing relationships with potential clients. I have a proven track record of success making sales in my previous job. I know it can be a rocky road to find the right applicant who has the skills you need, who is actually motivated to work closely with you, and whom you can trust to get the job done right the first time. I'm not like most others who take on as many clients as they can, then run off and disappear for weeks at a time. So if you're looking for a motivated, safe set of hands to take the weight of this job off your shoulders and work with you, then let's have a chat! You can send me a message and let's talk about it.. Hit me up here or on my tg Knnnttt777



Submitted July 15, 2024 at 12:00AM by Careless_Anything514 https://ift.tt/izbV7tj

No comments :

Post a Comment