Saturday, May 11, 2024

Swagbucks Has Increased Price For Gift Cards

No comments :

I am very disappointed with Swagbucks.

Prices for gift cards are no longer 100SB = £$1 here in United Kingdom/Europe.

Now prices for gift cards look like this:

£5 = 625 SB

£10 = 1250 SB

£25 = 3125 SB

£50 = 6250 SB

So, if I spend £10 on a game I will not be able to get back the same amount of money with SB.

So this literally makes spending money on games worthless.

In United Kingdom/Europe we already get paid way more less for the games than people in the USA and now they even made it worse and increased gift card prices.

I will no longer play games on Swagbucks. I am done. This completely made me angry. I quit.



Submitted May 11, 2024 at 03:41AM by pinakkkolada https://ift.tt/QWBGV45

No comments :

Post a Comment