Thursday, May 23, 2024

SB Didn’t Track

No comments :

So my 3rd ever completed offer didn’t track. It was for 7500 SB. There is an orange circle/checkmark beside the offer in the visited section of my activity page that says “pending” when you click on it, but the credits never started pending under “pending activity” like normally happens when you complete an offer. It’s been 8 days. I know other people who’ve done the offer and it went pending in minutes for all of them.

I put in a support ticket, they sent back an email that said I should’ve reported the missing credits by clicking directly from the visited section of my activity page then claimed I failed to do so but said as a one time courtesy they’d investigate anyway. Well, I did report it straight from the visited section of my activity page so idk wtf they’re on right now. Anyway, it says you should receive a response within 24 hours and now it’s been days. I don’t know what to do but I’m pissed.

What should I do? And what can I expect?



Submitted May 23, 2024 at 06:55AM by Alarmed-Shape5034 https://ift.tt/9pQL1Xw

No comments :

Post a Comment