Tuesday, May 7, 2024

My college wants me to carry out selling its degree certificates.

No comments :

Every day I used to make phone calls to the list of people who were dropouts. Its a WFH job and I am doing this since 2019. I used to phone call and ask my clients to carryon their education through distance learning mode and I was doing good in that. People were getting enrolled as the courses are really cheap in my college.

Now, the college wants me to start selling the degree certificate. This is happening since past few months. Its more cost effective for the university and the college is involved in it. Mind it. Its not course. They want me to directly offer Degree certificates. And I am once again stuck between making more money vs ethics. Although my inclination towards making more money is more than ethics... As I see how these rich people get richer and richer.



Submitted May 07, 2024 at 03:28AM by sarxone https://ift.tt/lNXyRhk

No comments :

Post a Comment