Tuesday, May 28, 2024

DataAnnotation Tech- application in limbo

No comments :

A few months ago I started working on the applicant assessment for DAT but I was interrupted and never got around to finishing it. Recently I tried to go back and finish that application, but when I log in I'm just brought to the dashboard saying no projects are available. About 10 days ago I did a support ticket over this to see how I could resume/restart the assessment but I still haven't gotten a response.

Should I just make a new account on my other email and start over? I don't want to be punished for being a double applicant, but at this point I'm skeptical that they will ever response to my support ticket.



Submitted May 28, 2024 at 11:04PM by basilone https://ift.tt/NXD6sPl

No comments :

Post a Comment