Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Curious to hear from people about solitaire smash

No comments :

I'm at 60 wins currently. Routine for the game is always as follows. First few games after a break go great! Even my low score boards are somehow in contention for prizing. This will continue until about 10 games have passed, then I get sucked out on every single game. First people will score astronomically, then the dead boards hit. Talking 4-5 games in a row which are completely unsolvable. Most recently, I was able to make 4 whole moves before the board was bricked.

Those high score players during that middle portion, never on the leaderboard. Everyone completing this game talks so casually about finishing boards in 90 seconds. How are you this efficient with boards? Are you a long time solitaire player? Everyone I see in comments are mentioning reasonable scores, sub ~9500.

This just seems so fishy, I'm looking for insight from the community. It's totally possible I'm just awful at solitaire, but in a competitor (Solitaire Cube), I have close to a 60% win rate. What gives?



Submitted May 30, 2024 at 12:54AM by Ok_Recognition_5058 https://ift.tt/P4FQSR0

No comments :

Post a Comment