Sunday, May 5, 2024

Can I have a second account?

No comments :

Hello, I've been having trouble with swagbucks recently. I was trying to do some offers "Seven Knights Idle Adventure" and "Raid: Shadow Legends Desktop Only" but they don't seem to be activating. I am downloading everything through the links swagbucks sends me through. But they never seem to go to the "continue playing" tab. Instead the first game is stuck on "rececntly viewed". No matter how many times I try to download it through the link. And Raid isn't even showing up on either lmao. This has been very frustrating. I've tried contacting Swagbucks. But, as always, they send an automated response telling me how to fix a problem that I wasn't even asking about and closing the ticket. And I've heard that if you make too many tickets you can be deactivated. I am so confused as to what to do. Do I deactivate my account and make a new one? Because Swagbucks definitely isn't going to be helping me or fixing the "bug"



Submitted May 05, 2024 at 02:44AM by MatthewDoesPosting https://ift.tt/E6HF5Vr

No comments :

Post a Comment