Sunday, May 19, 2024

Am I even qualified for anything? What is half this stuff

No comments :

I am a mom of 3 high needs kiddos, all coming to us in the past 2 years. All my life I only did labour intensive jobs. Canadian Military and heavy equipment operator in the Alberta oilfields. I am fighting to get released from my military disability claim but while I wait for more tests and the approval I am looking for basic work I can do at home. We have a full time 1½ year old and 2 emotionally charged school aged kids with brain injuries so having a quiet place to be on the phone is out of the question. what else can I do? I've been looking at things like transcription and data entry but what if I get a job and don't know what the heck I'm doing.

I am not well versed in computers but I can and will learn whatever I have to in order to be able to be at home and help with the house and the 3 kids. Any suggestions on work or low cost training courses would be greatly appreciated.



Submitted May 20, 2024 at 12:56AM by oilfieldmummum https://ift.tt/c7wmEQp

No comments :

Post a Comment