Saturday, March 23, 2024

Lineage 2: Essence (AdscendMedia) and SurveyLama (ayeT Studios)

No comments :

Hello. I clicked on the Lineage 2: Essence in the AdscendMedia offerwall availabe on Swagbucks, downloaded the game, installed it, created an account and a character, logged in, logged out, logged in again. Actually I expect it to need two days and two different daily logins to receive the rewards, but my doubt is that there is no pending/message on Swagbucks about me having started this offer. Should I have made some additional step?

About the SurveyLama offer by ayeT Studios, I registered an account a completed two surveys, still no pending on Swagbucks. Is it normal? Does it just require time or is it needed, again, some action on my part?



Submitted March 23, 2024 at 08:52AM by MrSchweitzer https://ift.tt/jmGftAo

No comments :

Post a Comment