Saturday, September 4, 2021

What Skills should I learn?

No comments :

I know this question doesn't have a definitive answer and probably gets asked a lot but I really don't know what to do next in my life. My goal is to work online and make at least 20 € /hour ideally 30. I want to be flexible with the hours. Working some weeks 10 hours and some 40. I am based in Germany so these kinds of rates aren't that utopian. But I have no I Idea what to learn. I don't want to spend too much time aquiring the skill 1 year 2 years max. Coding Bootcamps seem like a scam to me but maybe that's an option. I am also trying to teach myself Mandarin right now so maybe I could translate som Mandarin to German. I also know a lot about grafic design and can use all the adobe software, but I feel that field is oversaturated.

Any Ideas/Experiences would be highly appreciated.



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 06:41AM by Admirable-Ad4267 https://ift.tt/38Fz7Lz

No comments :

Post a Comment