Wednesday, September 15, 2021

What do you do for workouts?

No comments :

I’ve been going to free kickboxing events this month through my county, and while I really like it, it’s about $70/mo. to go to the kickboxing gym itself. I like that I can schedule a time to go, that there’s someone to train me in the correct form, and that there are other people there to motivate me.

When I was running the numbers, a gym with a pool is $35/mo. I hesitate because I would really need to plan the workouts and familiarize myself with equipment. I would be in charge of my own progression and motivation. However, there’s a lot more opportunity for cross-training and it’s possible that some of their group classes line up with my schedule.

I have gender dysphoria and do want to see aesthetic results with my workouts. Kickboxing, swimming, and obviously lifting are the workouts I’ve heard are best for getting bigger arms, shoulders, and back.

Based on my goals, what would you suggest?



Submitted September 15, 2021 at 12:35AM by transburneracct https://ift.tt/3Acr1WN

No comments :

Post a Comment