Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Using a PayPal debit card to spend beermoney

No comments :

Does anybody do this? I kinda want to keep my beermoney earnings separate from my actual salary. I wanna use my beermoney as a way to spend money on my hobbies without feeling guilty about using money from my real income that I use on family expenses, rent, groceries, etc. I’m thinking about cashing out to PayPal as much as possible and then getting a PayPal debit card so I can spend that money at local game stores. Does anyone have any experience with the PayPal debit card? It seems like it’s totally free and shouldn’t affect my credit score or anything like that but is that true? Is there any catch to it?



Submitted September 07, 2021 at 03:29AM by 0wlBear916 https://ift.tt/3h86Kui

No comments :

Post a Comment