Friday, September 10, 2021

Should I sell car?

No comments :

I’m currently a junior in high school and I’m thinking about selling my car. I got my car earlier this year, 2011 Honda Civic, but I realized I don’t really need it. Both school and work is about a mile from my house. I know having a car gives more freedom and allows me to travel across town. But I don’t want it to just sit their wasting money. Also, I want to go into the military after high school so a car is not necessary from my understanding. What do you think? I’ve been working for about 5-6 months and have 6k saved already. I guess my overall plan was to sell my car for around 5-6k and pocket the money for the future. I was also going to considered an electric skateboard too.



Submitted September 11, 2021 at 01:47AM by Sudden-Outside2270 https://ift.tt/3tzeDO0

No comments :

Post a Comment