Friday, September 3, 2021

Is this a scam?

No comments :

Why should I have to copy and paste things and then emails them back? is this a job offer or just confirming that I know what the job pays an such?

The company on Indeed has a review back from 2016 so it seems legit. Just want to be sure before I respond.

Image of the email

EDIT: Here's the text of the email just in case:

"Hello ,OP

Please copy and paste the below Right to represent in a fresh mail OR reply as "Confirm" OR "Accept". Thank you.

I , OP authorize Softcom Systems Inc. (Softcom) is exclusively presenting me to Wipro for their projects for the role of Customer Care Associate (Location (City, State) (Fully Remote) have been advised about the job requirements and the tasks involved.

I also confirm the Salary of $14/Hr on W2 (With Benefits) for this opportunity, and I will not be disclosing the rate with vendor/ client at any point during the process"



Submitted September 03, 2021 at 10:01AM by lizzehb https://ift.tt/3yHyNGK

No comments :

Post a Comment