Saturday, September 11, 2021

Is There a Rule Or Something?? Swagbucks Nonsense..

No comments :

Hi. I have been a member for about a year now and I have redeemed a lot of gift cards. I was happy with getting cash back from my daily purchases. I have tried magic receipts which has been very annoying because of the stupid system never verifying the eligible item. OK I earn some credits with Magic Recipts from time to time and every time I redeem only one gift card, 10$ or 25$ Visa Gift Card or 10$ ITunes, using the SBs I earn from magic receipts. However about a week ago, I redeemed TWO gift cards and here it comes, a DEactivation!! I contacted them immediately and they kept replying with the same damn message saying I violated the rules. I tried to open a conversation, but same automated message. I mean, WTF? Is there a rule that says "When you redeem 2 gift cards using SBs earned from magic receipts, your account MUST get deactivated." ??



Submitted September 11, 2021 at 06:27AM by Poker_Face2 https://ift.tt/3tzINRC

No comments :

Post a Comment