Monday, September 6, 2021

I don't want to "earn money", I want a job.

No comments :

I keep seeing a lot of "opportunities" here to make surveys, tests, tasks, etc, where you can supposedly make money on your own terms and sometimes even more money than with conventional jobs.

Well, this simply doesn't work for me.

Every time I try to enroll in these websites is the same. They ask for absolutely all your data for free to sign up, which takes you an hour to complete, then proceed to show you 3-4 tasks compatible with who you are for the algorithm. Those tasks will also require you to give them even more of your information or take hours-long training so they can evaluate if giving you or not the task. Since I'm not in the US, I don't get many of these opportunities or they are not well paid at all. All this really takes a lot of time and stresses me out just to not get paid in the end, really a lot of wasted hours.

I want a regular job online where I get paid by the hours it takes out of my life and not spend my hours just for the unsecured opportunity to grab some cash. Is it too much to ask?



Submitted September 06, 2021 at 06:26AM by nitonitonii https://ift.tt/2WQR1ZH

No comments :

Post a Comment