Sunday, September 12, 2021

How to fundraise creatively and efficiently?

No comments :

I'm president of my high-school's student council and was wondering what are the best ways to fundraise. I know there's the simple things to do like have a snack sale in school, etc., but I'd like to try something different to raise more money. I go to a very small private school outside the US (Russia to be specific) so when we do sales, we don't usually make alot. I was thinking we could possibly find a way to fundraise online to reach a larger scale of people but I'm not exactly sure how to go about it. Looking for something either a small group of students can do together or something that I can do alone that wouldn't require too much time. Not sure if this is the right sub but I have no idea where to ask. Please help!



Submitted September 12, 2021 at 10:34AM by snakeskinplss https://ift.tt/3lkX94e

No comments :

Post a Comment