Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Cheap ways to decorate an ugly IKEA wardrobe?

No comments :

I moved into an apartment with very little closet space so had to buy this god-awful beige fiberboard IKEA "Guirsken" wardrobe. All my other furniture is wood and this just looks out of place. I want to decorate it in some colorful, fun way so it's less appallingly hideous in my bedroom. Probably can't paint because I don't have good ventilation in the bedroom and it'd be too hard to haul the thing downstairs to do it outside. I looked into peel & stick wallpaper which seems like it'd be the perfect solution here but it's so wildly expensive. And the stuff that's affordable(ish) is mostly really ugly—so ugly I'd rather just keep the beige. I've looked up IKEA wardrobe hacks but they're all very expensive or impractical, or designed to be done with much fancier wardrobes than mine is. Anyone have any ideas for how I can decorate this thing on the cheap? Looking to spend under $75.



Submitted September 14, 2021 at 10:49PM by gluestick449 https://ift.tt/3C9PfBG

No comments :

Post a Comment