Saturday, September 4, 2021

Bingo Blitz: 4000 SB, Level 75 in 7 days

No comments :

I saw this pop up on my feed last weekend and decided to give it a go. I'll be at 7 days tomorrow and have only been able to get to level 70 but was credited early, last night. I out less than an hour playing each day and didn't feel the need to spend any real money on the game.

A few tips:

1) Just focus on playing bingo, but if you find yourself running out of credits feel free to check them out. Your whole focus in EXP.

2) Always play 4 cards. It takes some getting used to but with auto-dabs causing the numbers that have been called to flash it's easy to catch up if it's moving too fast.

3) Spend your coins in the store on more bonus items so you can get your bingos faster. The double and triple dabs really come in handy, as does the auto-win and wilds.

4) Speaking of bonus items, sometimes you'll find the match moving really quickly and you don't get your auto-win or wild until the very end; save them for another match as it seems to be a waste when there are only a couple bingos left.

There is a new featured game live right now that gives some really nice exp, I spent all my credits there over the last couple of days and was getting 1-2 levels per game until I ran out. I highly recommend jumping on that but don't remember if it only unlocked at a certain level. You can find featured games in the bottom right hand of the main map page.

I hope this helps!



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 10:43AM by geekathair https://ift.tt/3n4IAV8

No comments :

Post a Comment