Saturday, September 11, 2021

Best Tv for a college kid with a firestick

No comments :

Hi all! I am moving to an apartment with friends and it does not come with a tv. My roommates and I are in college and as such we mostly watch shows on our laptops but we want a tv in the living room for when people come over. We want the most BASELINE tv that literally does nothing (no cable needed, we don't mind if it's not like super nice/crisp images) because I have a firestick already so all I need is a firestick compatible TV that is between 32-45 inches. Nothing jazzy. Preferably super cheap. I already checked the FB groups and for-sale boards and they're pretty dry. Any great sales upcoming/ going on? Any recs? Thanks!



Submitted September 11, 2021 at 05:49AM by Effective_Ad_1027 https://ift.tt/3z4NNOW

No comments :

Post a Comment