Thursday, September 9, 2021

Appen Deactivated My Account W/Out Reason - Apply Again?

No comments :

So I made an older post about a little over a month ago where I asked an Appen support member what would happen if I moved to a different country and if I could still work on projects. I got a response a week later saying they would have to close my account. The person answering me misread my email because I never moved yet... so I was shut down a month too early.

I then filed many tickets about it with screenshots of my account: only able to see my invoice and nothing else.

Just yesterday I get an email that I was permanently deactivated.... what the freak:

"Thank you for your inquiry. At this time Appen has made the business decision to deactivate your account. As business decisions fall under our intellectual property, further details cannot be disclosed and remain confidential. We appreciate your time spent working on our projects and wish you the best in your future endeavors. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

Your Support Team"

I got a new laptop and I'm moving to a different country in a few days. Can I apply for Appen on a new email address once I get to the other country?



Submitted September 10, 2021 at 02:14AM by MadreDeCats https://ift.tt/3C1xgNA

No comments :

Post a Comment