Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Anyone know where I can buy some cheap deck tiles?

No comments :

Hey y'all I'm looking for some cheap wood and plastic deck tiles I could get to remodel my patio. I've looked all over from Wayfair (which seems to be more expensive), Walmart, and Amazon, including random sites on the internet but can't find much. I just don't understand why deck tiles are so expensive but anyway, here we are.

My patio has a large rug covering half of it, so I was thinking of just putting plastic decking under the rug, and covering the plastic with the rug until I get enough money to finish it off in the future, and then keep the outside and visible spots as wood, since that would be pretty frugal, right? Anyway, all and any help is appreciated.



Submitted September 08, 2021 at 09:46AM by 615huncho615 https://ift.tt/2X3aiGZ

No comments :

Post a Comment