Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Any tips to get a job as a V.A?

No comments :

Hi guys! whats up? first off, thanks for taking your time to click on my post and giving me a hand with this lol.

I'll give you a little context: I'm currently a self taught computer science student, and fell in love with remote work due to all of the opportunities it gives you, because I live in a place where theres practically no work (literally, not a single one).

I got interested in working as a V.A. because I'm still a little peep as a programmer, and also need some money to cover some costs at home, and also am good at some of the functions you need to have to work as one. Got my first job as a V.A. by pure luck, but I would really appreciate if you could please give me some tips in how I can get started as one!

Thanks!



Submitted September 15, 2021 at 08:53PM by MagicChoriButterfly https://ift.tt/39euBE9

No comments :

Post a Comment