Saturday, June 19, 2021

Winix C545 3rd Party Replacement Filters?

No comments :

I recently thought about buying a Winix C545...I actually really wanted to buy this purifier since last year because of how much dust is in my room, and my allergies. But as a student, spending $100+ on something is well...not something I would do lol.

But recently this dust problem as been driving me crazy, and Its as if luck has been on my side since I saw a refurbished C545 for $89!($95 with taxes and all that jazz)

Anyways, I realized that I would have to replace the filters often. It would cost me $60 a year to buy the official Winix replacements, but if I were to buy a 3rd party one it would cost me $23!

Would it be safe to use a 3rd party one? The reviews seems alright, and the cheaper one seems to be pretty "official".

Asking anyone owning an air purifier!

Are 3rd party replacement filters any good?



Submitted June 20, 2021 at 02:15AM by Pepified_ https://ift.tt/3iQpZKp

No comments :

Post a Comment