Friday, June 18, 2021

Pepsico and their PepCoin rewards system SUCKS!

No comments :

Ive been doing this FOREVER it seems. I was just trying to gather enough money for gas really. I was scanning bags of chips and lots of mountain dew regularly and I was actually consuming this CRAP and then i reached like almost 2 dollars reward and they blocked me. Yes! They said they had issues with giving me the 2 dollars so I had to wait. It took 3 months and they finally replied to my email today haha So i just remembered it. Its funny! Anyway, forget getting my 2 dollars, they are now saying I didnt do it right or something. All I did was follow instructions, scan caps or bags, put codes on their website etc.

ANyway, guys , FUCK PEPSICO AND THEIR BS!!!



Submitted June 18, 2021 at 02:38AM by asecin https://ift.tt/3xzZxJd

No comments :

Post a Comment