Sunday, June 20, 2021

Money saving tip

No comments :

Not so much frugal rather a little process I have that feels good to accumulate cash.

I have a box in my drawer, when it’s my birthday or Christmas, like many adults, I don’t need anything so I kindly ask people if you’re going to get me anything, just a little cash would help. All that money I just put straight into my box and forget about it.

Secondly, most of us don’t withdraw cash these days (maybe like a couple times a month) so when I do, I withdraw an extra £10 or £20 then when I get home it goes straight into box.

On the standard day to day I forget about the box and all of a sudden I’m 3 years down the line and there’s a nice little sum in their for a rainy day and the best part is that I haven’t felt like I’ve even been Saving money as it’s only little bit at a time.

Of course this is compiled with savings accounts etc but still a nicety :)



Submitted June 20, 2021 at 05:56AM by Tenreds1 https://ift.tt/3qe0UL5

No comments :

Post a Comment