Thursday, June 17, 2021

Anyone get the Cream of wheat or Claritin magic receipt to go through?

No comments :

I bought both items at Walmart, separate receipts for each offer. The items were the only ones on each receipt. I could not have made it easier to read the receipt.

When I submit the receipt I get an error, I ask to get a review. I get an email back that they can't find the items on the receipt. I contact support and they tell me (automated response) to resubmit the receipt. I can't submit the claritin one again, not sure why, maybe I've done it too many times. The cream of wheat keeps coming back as "we were unable to verify these offers on your receipt. If you think this is a mistake, please review your receipt to ensure that it is complete. "

Normally I wouldn't care and just let it go since it's been two weeks of waiting to get this fixed but this amounts to 2100sb which is a lot (1500 for the claritin and 600 for the cream of wheat)

Is there a way to get a human to talk to you about magic receipts?



Submitted June 18, 2021 at 12:04AM by averymint https://ift.tt/3xvEbwp

No comments :

Post a Comment