Friday, June 18, 2021

Adgem offers

No comments :

Hi I am relatively new to swagbucks, completed some discover offers here and there. Was wondering how do adgem games work, no fine print on what the terms are. Is it just complete a certain level of a game and it will reward you without a time limit? For example, King of Avalon: Dragon War shows twice one for 4200sb and one for 1080 for 2 different levels. If you complete up to level 17 would you get both credits? Another question is if I completed an offer on the normal discover wall and close to completing that offer on adgem would it count for both? The reason why I am asking is because when I click on the adgem offer it just shoots me straight to the play store.



Submitted June 18, 2021 at 02:12AM by wii_gii https://ift.tt/2TGW1Oz

No comments :

Post a Comment