Sunday, April 4, 2021

YouGov Safe - Double Bonus?

No comments :

So I'd been seeing a lot of folk here saying how nice an earning they have been making with the YouGov Safe Chrome Extension and figure I'd sign up and give it a go. I wasn't registered with YouGov at all prior to this.

First I signed up to YouGov (Panel) where you collect points - went through the process of adding the extension, signing in and the claiming my bonus points.

When I returned to r/beermoney I realised there is a second YouGov (Direct) which pays cash payouts, which was the one I was trying set up.

I uninstalled the extension, signed up to YouGov Direct, reinstalled it and signed in and then was able to claim the cash bonuses as well.

Has anyone else done this - either intentionally or unintentionally? Might be helpful to some of you!



Submitted April 04, 2021 at 08:44AM by hiddencontraption https://ift.tt/3rOnzwA

No comments :

Post a Comment