Monday, April 5, 2021

Thanking on a budget

No comments :

hello!

I wanted to ask what ideas you guys have for this situation. My family was going through a tough time and an aunt we didn't even know too well flew in and helped us out and I mean from cleaning to cooking to helping with care. I can't tell you how grateful I am. She really went above and beyond and asked nothing in return. I mean she just heard and said I am on my way.

The thing is I really really want to thank her and do something special but as you can guess I don't have a lot of budget to work with. Do you guys have any ideas on what I can do that is budget and covid friendly?

The more creative the better!

Thank you.

Quick edit note: Besides a letter/note. Just something nice I can do for her.



Submitted April 04, 2021 at 03:30PM by emmahex23 https://ift.tt/3rQ5yhA

No comments :

Post a Comment