Monday, April 5, 2021

Texting Factory? Will they steal my ID?

No comments :

Prefacing this post asking for kindness. I know that I made a huge mistake and am looking for advice. I also apologize if my formatting is a bit jumbled. I guess I'm sort of panicking.

So I made the terrible and desperate mistake of starting the application process with Texting Factory. I actually followed through with sending the picture of my ID. As soon as I did it I did send an email to them stating that I was no longer interested in work and requested that my information be deleted. I have looked around at previous posts and haven't necessarily seen anyone say their ID was stolen, but has anyone else actually given their information to TF and walked away okay? Any advice for this situation? Thank you so much.



Submitted April 05, 2021 at 07:21PM by Pundertale https://ift.tt/3moBNn2

No comments :

Post a Comment