Monday, April 5, 2021

Reapplying to Appen?

No comments :

So I've been "working" for Appen for about a year and a half now, but since I started a very demanding year-long postgrad course in September I was forced to put it on the back burner for a few months. I just got an email from them saying "Your appointment as an Appen Independent Contractor is set to end. Your appointment will not be renewed for an additional term", which I'm assuming means they're going to terminate my account as a whole. I don't know if the few months of inactivity played a part, but I was planning to start looking for work on the platform again soon-ish so getting this news is pretty disappointing. I was wondering if anyone's had any experience trying to reapply once their contract expired or if it's even possible to reapply?



Submitted April 05, 2021 at 04:14AM by lanbunji https://ift.tt/3mnH4LA

No comments :

Post a Comment