Sunday, April 4, 2021

Online work for student from Poland

No comments :

Hi, I come with a longer question. I'm 22 and currently in uni and looking for ways to earn up to 3000$ by the end of the year. As my uni schedule is a bit messed up (less then 30 hours a week, but splited into ~2 hours of classes that happens from 8 am to 9 pm) and im not currently able to look for a traditional part or even full time job, I wanted to find something online, where I can decide what and how many hours i'll work every day. I'm currently using profilic (made 25$ last month), tried appen (with no success), now checking out click worker and looking for any translation jobs maybe. I won't be able to mine crypto as my GPU isn't good enough and I can't afford buying new one with current prices. Can you guys suggest me some most efficient ways to make my goal? I should also add that i would like to concentrate on up to 3-4 most paying websites if it's possible.



Submitted April 04, 2021 at 08:54AM by zeeyqk https://ift.tt/2R9zRTT

No comments :

Post a Comment