Thursday, April 1, 2021

Next dictation software?

No comments :

Hi! I've been in a WFH job for 8 years. I purchased Dragon years ago and upgraded a couple times. The next upgrade I would be able to purchase would be the Profession edition which I don't want to spend money on. Dragon seems to be the most popular but is still really temperamental. Sometimes it works with Excel, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it works with OneNote, sometimes it doesn't. I've "trained" tons of words ends they don't get saved. Thus is a huge reason why I don't want the Professional edition. Does anyone else use dictation software, other than Dragon? There isn't much out there. Windows has a speech feature but its really limited and a but tedious. Thanks in advance.



Submitted April 01, 2021 at 09:16PM by chinalake70 https://ift.tt/3duhCj9

No comments :

Post a Comment