Friday, April 2, 2021

Help

No comments :

Hi. I’m a lurker on Reddit for a long time and I saw this sub a couple times. The problem I have is that I’m currently a college kid and I’ve been spending money way to carelessly rn. I blew through my stimmy money and now only have 660 left in my account. I have no savings account and I’m worried about what the future holds for me. I made a budget as a first step to improving myself and have figured out that I can only spend about 20 dollars a day on food and entertainment to meet my goals. I’m just wondering if anyone who’s been down this road before has any insight on how I could manage this since I’m completely lost in this scenario. Tbh this is my first time spending money for myself and I don’t even know if 20 dollars is relatively a little or a lot. But I’m open to change. I don’t want to miss out on eating out once in a while but I definitely understand that I can’t do it for every meal. If anyone has some help I would greatly appreciate it.



Submitted April 02, 2021 at 08:13PM by chico_boss https://ift.tt/3ua3nXI

No comments :

Post a Comment