Friday, April 2, 2021

Has anyone else had trouble redeeming their swagbucks lately?

No comments :

I recently started using swagbucks again after a couple month long break and have had nothing but issues since returning. The most frustrating one so far is that I am unable to redeem my swagbucks. Every time I click to claim a gift card I get a message saying that an account verification email has been sent and I need to verify before I can claim the card. When I click the link in the email it just takes me to the swagbucks.com homepage and the same thing happens if I retry claiming a gift card. I've tried a few different cards and it's all been the same result. Has anyone else found themselves stuck in this verification loop and if so what did you do to fix it?



Submitted April 02, 2021 at 03:47AM by Capt_Marlow https://ift.tt/31CDJyu

No comments :

Post a Comment