Saturday, April 3, 2021

[CA] Offer Evony Kings Return 5 star general 1500 SB [Completed]

No comments :

Description: Its an MMO very similar to FFXV and Avalon with a different skin and slightly different mechanics.

Goal: Get a general to 5 stars.

Strategy: This game required a lot more babysitting than I expected. Other games I've played similar to this you could reach your goal by logging in a few times a day, setting up the work and letting it do its thing and if your going for one of the offers which require getting the keep to a certain level you can do that but for the 5 star generals you have to be online A LOT. It took me 41 days to get that fifth star though I probably could have done it in 30 days (see monarch experience below).

More than for any other MMO game I've played of this sort, getting into a powerful alliance is fundamental to reaching your goal. There are three bottlenecks to increase star level on your general of choice:

  • Gold: Gold can be obtained through Levy at the keep, you get a couple of free ones a day after that it'll cost you gems which you can buy or can get through the various events.
  • Medals: These can only be gotten by killing monsters and bosses off the map and you need to kill a lot of them. Low level monsters give you 1 medal and as you get to higher level monsters and bosses you can get 2 or three per monster. This is why it is necessary to be in a high power Alliance, you can join in on higher alliance members rallies and gain the rewards for killing those high level bosses. I participated in 1,186 rallies by the time I was done.
  • Monarch experience: You have to level up your monarch (a.k.a you) to a certain level in order to increase star rank, you have to get to level 22 to get the fifth star and this requires A LOT of monarch experience. You can get this through experience books which are given throughout the different events, by killing monsters and bosses and in the shrine by offering tribute. The shrine is going to be the fastest way to go, you get a couple of free tributes a day after that it costs gems, you can also get tribute medals in the alliance shop which gives you one free offer. This is what really set me back because I didn't realize I could get monarch experience this way until pretty late in the game.

This guide was helpful for understanding the game mechanics.

Credit: I was automatically credited 900sb when my general hit 4 stars, which was worrying. I've contacted adgem to see if they'll give me the remaining SB... not holding my breath.

If anybody wants to tell me how there was a much easier way to accomplish this offer please, go crazy in the comments.



Submitted April 03, 2021 at 11:56PM by PettyWalrus https://ift.tt/31LxzMw

No comments :

Post a Comment