Saturday, March 20, 2021

What do you use for tracking finances?

No comments :

I'm using a 20 year old copy of Quicken on a tower. The tower is not long for this world and so I need new software to track my checking savings, credit cards, stocks.

Everything I have looked at, including Quicken, is now a subscription. I am pretty sure I got this version of Quicken for free when purchasing TurboTax.

I don't mind spending a money, once, to get the product I need but I certainly don't want to have to pay each month.

What do you use to keep track of your finances? What do you like and not like about that product. I'm looking to purchase software that will get me by for another couple of decades.



Submitted March 20, 2021 at 10:10AM by txholdup https://ift.tt/3lClDpI

No comments :

Post a Comment