Friday, March 26, 2021

Rent a car or Uber to work for 3 months?

No comments :

Hi everyone! I’ll be going to Dallas, TX this summer for 3 months for an internship. I found a place that’s a 20 min drive from my workplace, so would it be more cost effective to ride an Uber a couple days a week or to rent a car for the duration of the 3 months? (it’ll be a hybrid internship. Some days I’ll work at home and some days I’ll be in the office). Unfortunately, the public transportation isn’t abundant in Dallas. I calculated the time it would take me to get to work with a bus and it would take 2 hours (including a 30 min walk to the bus station). Another option I have is to ship my car (from NJ) to Texas, but I’m not sure if it would be worth it since I’ll only be there for 3 months. Thank you so much!



Submitted March 26, 2021 at 07:57PM by badgalkiriii https://ift.tt/39ko7Uv

No comments :

Post a Comment