Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Questions about Swagbucks Support

No comments :

Hello, so I've contacted Swagbucks Support recently about being credited only 500SB for finishing the Coin Master offer, though at the time when I started the offer it was 2000SB. I had to wait around 7 days to get a response as everyone, only for them to say they couldn't help me (as some). I had proof of the offer being 2000SB originally, has anyone else had an issue like this and tried to submit a ticket about it to be denied being credited the proper amount because of the offers changing their amount they want to credit? I feel like the offers changing is not a flaw on my part and I played the game WITH the intention to get the original amount... It just feels defeating to have this happen. Anyways, I want to know, has anyone had success/failure with this kind of issue? I want to see what you guys have received in response to issues like this.



Submitted March 24, 2021 at 03:28PM by TimmyRoyalty https://ift.tt/31ihJsK

No comments :

Post a Comment