Sunday, March 21, 2021

Pissed. Keeps getting disqualified at the end of surveys

No comments :

Now im rlly pissed. I decided to spend one hour grinding for surveys and spent the last hour getting disqualified from surveys and was only able to finish 2 surveys total 40 SB. Most of the surveys got disqualified midway and my last survey was disqualifed right at the end when the survey was asking about my annual household income. Its basically at the end of the survey!! Right after I put in the answer for my annual household income , it showed up saying " sorry you didnt qualify for the survey but heres 1 SB "

Are you kidding me? I was really hoping to grind for gold surveys. And this is not the first time.Why is this keep happening with Swagbucks ? I even qualifed for all the quality test questions and i really took my time reading and answering since last time I got banned for inconsistent answers and didnt want to repeat the same question.

The support section is also pretty much useless whichs says " Its just a fact that you got disqualified midway of the survey and not everyone got gets credit for it" Tf? I basically answered all the answers and got disqualified right at the end of the survey.



Submitted March 21, 2021 at 03:59AM by fatguynextdoor https://ift.tt/2P8rk2m

No comments :

Post a Comment