Monday, March 22, 2021

Ink is more expensive than blood- what are the cheapest ways to print?

No comments :

With all this work from home, I'm surprised there hasn't been more frugal ink tips. I have been trying to pin down the cheapest and most effective way to print. Maybe it's just me but in a time where there are a million different startups trying to take down the major companies who are gripping select products I haven't seen anything for ink and at home printers. I'm shocked there isn't something similar to the razor industry for printers.

I've heard in the UK isn't super expensive butit in the US it goes for around $12,000 a gallon for at home ink.

To be honest, I like to print. I'm just hands on that way. I buy these HP ink cartridges and they last about a week. I live in Colorado so the air is very dry and I've seen some "hacks" where you store the cartridges in a container with a wet paper towel, but what a hassle. I also don't want to go to a UPS store because it's constantly a hassle but it may be the cheapest option?

I've seen a commercial with Shaq for a printer that may be more efficient for refilling but not sure. A few years back there was a Chinese company selling mock carts but the printer software updated and doesn't allow it anymore.

Any frugal tips or advice for this ridiculous price grip that is on consumers?



Submitted March 22, 2021 at 06:21PM by zombiebeaver772 https://ift.tt/3tIxB3K

No comments :

Post a Comment