Tuesday, March 30, 2021

I'm starting my journey to be more frugal

No comments :

I everyone!

I have stacked up some credit card debt (medical bills that no one told me could be worked out with the hospital from when I had a stroke last year, and some miscellaneous shopping issues) and I'm really motivated to pay it off. Nothing in particular happened, my debt really just keeps me up at night every night.

I'm looking for any and all spending advice!

  • how to avoid stress spending/impulse buys
  • how to build a budget I can stick to comfortably
  • opinions on the fastest/most efficient way to clear credit card debt

I'm really looking to live a better and more financially healthy lifestyle. Please be kind, I'm as embarrassed as I could possibly ever be.



Submitted March 31, 2021 at 12:21AM by Rooster_Accurate https://ift.tt/31BMbOB

No comments :

Post a Comment