Wednesday, March 24, 2021

If you were a billionaire?

No comments :

this is a little off topic but i've been thinking about it alot and wanted to hear this community's thoughts on what you would do if you suddenly became a billionaire. please share your thoughts/exp.

for me.

  1. donate half of the billion to church/charity (i like the salvation army and the Y or YMCA).
  2. $5k necessary home repairs.
  3. $2k necessary car repairs (they are old, too old, but they work good).
  4. $30k to my in-laws and $30k to my parents (for a new car maybe).
  5. $50k each to my kids for their college/future (3 kids).
  6. $5k to take my wife on a honeymoon, hopefully after the pandemic (we never had one).
  7. $2k for larger screen for work.
  8. remainder into savings/retirement.

what are your thoughts on my list? recommendations? what would you do with a billion dollars?



Submitted March 24, 2021 at 11:51PM by stonks2rkts https://ift.tt/3tQSLwH

No comments :

Post a Comment