Sunday, March 28, 2021

How can I land an online job with these skills?

No comments :

Hello amazing people of WorkOnline

 

I'm in a bit of a rut financially, and I can't seem to get out of it. I believe I've got some skills that could be used to get an online job, however, it's mostly a hit or miss, I am not sure if it's bad luck or lack of marketing strategy for myself and whatnot.

 

I can do the following:

  • Translation (Arabic & English)
  • Transcription / Captioning
  • Python
  • C/C++
  • Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Google Spreadsheets
  • Data Entry
  • Data Pulling / Extraction
  • Web Scrape (Python)
  • Virtual Assistant
  • Troubleshoot General Windows Problems

 

I have tried the popular online platforms for freelancers (fiver, upwork, freelance, etc.), but the competition there is absolutely massive, I've had ads up on fiver and placed countless bids on upwork and freelance for a long time, but nothing happened. It's understandable, though. And unfortunately, most sites listed in the sidebar work only for people in the US or Canada, very little even support or if they do, pay pennies for people in the MENA region.

 

Any general advice or direction would be greatly appreciated, or if you have any kind of job for me! :)

 

Thank you!



Submitted March 28, 2021 at 07:20PM by mohmedelabd070 https://ift.tt/2PfbVxB

No comments :

Post a Comment