Friday, March 26, 2021

Finished "Scatter Slots" paid 2 days after finishing.

No comments :

You have to reach level 50, relatively easy I did it in 5 days but 2 of those days I did not play at all and the last day only played for about 10 mins. Took me a total of maybe 2 or 3 hrs between the days I played... I did contact eToro 2 days after finishing, wondering why it had not posted, but it posted about 3hrs after contacting them.

Best advice I can give, because this slot game is not your average slot game. They only offer you a couple different slots and let you download more as you progress. The different slot games have different actions required to complete that level. So there are multiple ways to complete the levels. One slot may require you to spin a specific number of times, and another may require you to win a certain number of coins. It gets more difficult as the levels progress. Here are the different requirements you may encounter - Spin x many times - Win x amount of coins - Win x amount of coins during bonus rounds - Win x amount during free spins - Spin x amount of times with Max bet - Collect x amount of a certain tile - Collect x amount of a certain tile in a winning combination (3 4 5 of a kind) - Sometimes you encounter a stage that is automatic, it will automatically start with free spins and once its finished spinning, you go to the next level

The 3 4 5 of a kind are the hardest and don't suggest playing them. The bonus and free spin ones are easy early on but get more difficult after level 40, the easiest is obviously spin x amount of times. I would just set the bet low and auto spin. If you have a lot of coins, the play max bet is also super easy. The win x amount of coins an the collect x tiles (not in winning combo) would be the next easiest.

You can start a slot to see exactly what the parameters are for winning, back out, and open another slot to see its parameters as well. You do not lose any progress if you back out, it will carry to another slot.

Most levels are super easy but the 'boss' at level 38? I think and a few random ones up to 50 that were HARD. level 47 I quit on and allowed 2 days to pass wondering how I could possibly pass it. I wasn't thinking when I started, I had enough to play the 50 max bets but instead tried the bonus spin rounds because the regular win coins was insane, like win a total of 4.3 bil coins. I ended up losing a shitload of coins and when I finally started to do max bets I ran out of coins with about 80% of the level complete. When I picked the phone back up, I'll be honest I have no idea what happened. I collected all the normal daily bonuses, started spinning, hit a bonus round, and won 1.2 bil coins... Up to that point I never had more than 800 mil. After that I got to level 51 within 10 mins.

You can fill a gauge to win a 2x or 3x multiplier for the status bar to get to the next level so every coin or spin you make is worth double. You can fill that bar faster by placing higher bets. It made getting to that 80% for level 47 ALOT easier.

That's about all I got



Submitted March 26, 2021 at 04:23AM by WhatTheHellMAN8 https://ift.tt/3dctZ3t

No comments :

Post a Comment