Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Do I really need to worry about Easter?

No comments :

Our son is three and he is finally going to have his first proper Easter where he will be aware enough to understand it better. We don't have a garden/yard or anything but could go for a picnic if it is warm.

Do I really need to bother with chocolate eggs at all? We typically do not give him snacks and I was wondering if I could simply cut up some apple and maybe use some no added sugar chocolate spread. Is this insanity or can I just do that?

The good quality Easter eggs in my area are like double digits, which is ridiculous and it's not even healthy or any different from chocolate (because that is what it is). I want to save money, keep it healthy and not push this narrative that he needs 10-20 different sweet or chocolate products. Plus his teeth are great, why ruin that?!

What are your thoughts?

Young Mum here, so still learning but am pretty frugal (imagine that).



Submitted March 31, 2021 at 04:40AM by TheCovidWhyx https://ift.tt/3sDqXMf

No comments :

Post a Comment